Thursday, June 23, 2011

Creativity Activity

A lot of great activities were facilitated involving creativity that can be used in the classroom. I really enjoyed picking an object out of a bag and students had to think of as many ways that the object can be used for. The object that I pulled out of the bag was electrical tape and I listed all the various ways electrical tape could be used for in a creative way. This activity made me think outside the box and I enjoyed this because we get stuck in your day to day routines and sometime I don't think of ideas and concepts in different ways sometimes. Another fun activity we did was we partnered up with classmates and used the objects we picked out of the bag and the object our partner picked out of the bag and we had to think of creative ways to make the two objects work together. I am very excited to use these creative activities in my own classroom this next coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment