Monday, June 20, 2011

MAET Cohort 1 Questions

1. In my classroom I have integrated technology in many ways.  Every teacher is equipped with a  smartboard and elmo for their own classroom and I use these technology devices everyday.  I show daily warm-ups on the smartboard as well as presentations that I put together in PowerPoint or lessons I find on Smart Exchange.  I also use the elmo daily for showing students answers from previous nights homework or pointing out important concepts that students need to pay attention to when given an assignment.  Students in our district have their very own MacBook computer that they bring to class everyday and assignments are also given to students where they have to use their computer to find answers for various assignments.  Using technology in the classroom is very beneficial to students as this is the new way of teaching and students learning in the 21st century.

2. Some helpful educational resources that I find helpful include... SMART Exchange, Watercycle , Cool Math games

No comments:

Post a Comment